SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

Some questions

I stay out of the Friday Spies game usually, but a couple of questions got my attention this time around. Let's make it three out of five.

1. What names did you consider for your blog?

Most of the cool kids' law school blogs that I came across first had legal terms for names, and I decided that this was very clever and that selecting one for my blog would result in many hits from people searching for definitions and correct spellings (it has!). The only trick was finding one that hadn't been used already. Plus I wanted the name to say something about me. Sui Generis seemed to fit.

2. What is your favorite adult beverage and why?

It's always the Sailor Jerry's Rum & Coke (+squirt of lime) if we're talking about liquor, but I suppose wine is my fav beverage category. I'm getting into Shiraz these days. The "why" for both is because they taste good.

3. If you could cancel 3 televisions shows, what would they be?

I hate the TV. My wife loves it. If I could cancel Friends, ER, and American Idol, then we could just as well throw it out. But then I would be a horrible husband, because what kind of a jerk would cancel his wife's favorite TV series?

No comments: