SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

Sui Generis is omnipresent

I feel like I've been all over lately, and tomorrow morning I'm headed out to Lake Calhoun for the Cystic Fibrosis Great Strides Walk with my coworkers. I might bring the camera and try to get some photos of the event or just the bicycle shopping I have planned for afterwards. Meanwhile, J will be helping her family with a charity garage sale to raise money for a little dog's hospital bills. It's like we're volunteer crazy!

Now all we have to do is figure out what's going on with Mother's Day and we'll be golden. A lot of things are about to happen. We're still searching for a dog to adopt. We are very excited to move soon. I ought to be starting in my new job position one of these days. And the U of M should have made a decision by now, so I hope to get that letter soon and move on with my life. Look forward to another post soon on what to do when all that's left is the waitlists. Review of Breakfast of Champions next week. And so on.

No comments: