SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

Sui Generis is back with all digits intact

Friday night camping was miserable, but overall we had a good weekend and nobody died. I don't know exactly how cold it got on Saturday morning, so I'll just say that I was wearing three pairs of pants and two sweaters and a winter jacket and hat and two pairs of wool socks, in a 'mummy'-style sleeping bag rated to twenty degrees Fahrenheit, curled up into a fetal position and shivering, unable to even think about sleeping. My wife pulled me into our van around four AM, where we spent the rest of the morning. We hung out around a campfire for most of Saturday and slept in a friend's apartment that night. We knew we had made the correct choice when we drove home through the snow, sleet and hail on Sunday morning. Lovely.

No comments: