SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

More like, YOU write a book of comeback jokes, NERD!

Liveblogging the Geek Quiz.
General: Dvorak? Nice. Got one right off the bat. I'd play chess more if there was anyone around who knew how.
Gamer: What's this Super Nintendo crap? It doesn't get any better than Dr. Mario on the original NES. A real geek is going to be playing Frogger on his Atari, anyway. Pssh... kids.
Love: Models are creepy. They're so frail and buggy-eyed. Is it really geeky to be polyamorous? I thought that was just garden-variety perversity.

That was a dumb quiz. Thanks a lot, Brian. I just wasted ten minutes of my life that I could have spent working. Also, how come I have such trouble displaying these stupid things?










Your Geek Profile:



Academic Geekiness: High

Fashion Geekiness: High

Music Geekiness: High

Gamer Geekiness: Moderate

Geekiness in Love: Moderate

General Geekiness: Moderate

Internet Geekiness: Moderate

SciFi Geekiness: Low

Movie Geekiness: None

No comments: