SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

Haw haw! SG's got a girlie bike!

The Great Strides walk was fairly uneventful, so I won't say much about it; I showed up and did it, we got rained on, then I went bike shopping. I picked up a free comic book for Free Comic Book Day. J and I took my mom out for dinner on Saturday night, then we went to her mom's house for lunch today. My little-sister-in-law let me borrow her bicycle, which was very nice of her, except that it's a women's mountain bike and I want a men's street bike, but whatever. At least I can get out and ride for now until I find my own bicycle. Although I can bet that saddle is going to get uncomfortable mighty fast.

1 comment:

drvono said...

"Although I can bet that saddle is going to get uncomfortable mighty fast."

The trick is to not wear a thong.