SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

The transition begins

Or maybe it began here. In any case, my content is changing. I have nothing more to say to this blog about law school stuff, and so I haven't been posting much of anything. On the other hand, bike commuting is changing my life. So maybe it's a good idea to talk about that. Plus I'll keep talking about my life journey and all the observations about books and wine and the other stuff that you're used to, so it's not all different.

When the start of law school rolls around and I'm dropped off my two remaining waitlists for good and all of that nonsense is over & done with, then I'll probably stop talking about it entirely. Until then, maybe some more musings on applications and a legal career are upcoming.

Thanks again to my legal readers and I hope you'll stick around but I understand if you don't. It's been a good trip. And hopefully I'll see a big crowd of bike people coming in here and lighting up the comments boxes so I can make some new friends. I look forward to hearing from you. Come on along and talk about bike stuff with me. Why don't you start by reading about my completed single-speed conversion on my side blog?

No comments: