SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

Kiss kiss

Where have I been? Well, biking, mostly. Still commuting every day that I can, and doing a little lunchtime circuit during my lunch break when it's super nice out and I haven't got my fill of riding for the day. I started a new position at work, and that's been interesting. No word yet from the two waitlist schools. I'm reading Should You Really be a Lawyer? (finally). I haven't finished the book yet so I am still on sure whether or not I should really be a lawyer. I'm leaning towards "not," but that could be the rejections talking, or it could be the rare sound of common sense.

The exciting news is, of course, International Kissing Day. We're more of a hugging couple, J and myself, on a daily basis. But I usually kiss her good morning when I leave early for work. And I always kiss her good night when I come to bed late. Today I will kiss her as often as she would like to be kissed, but I normally do that anyway.

No comments: