SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

Disgusting

Something about all the exercize is turning me into a healthy eater. Not by choice, either; I just don't have the same appetite for junk food that I used to. The other day I turned down a smorgasbord of donuts--my favorite pastry treat!--in favor of half a walnut muffin. I don't even like walnuts that much. But just looking at the donuts made me sick, so I choked down the muffin and my tummy was happy.

Today I ate an entire giant Perkin's muffin (Bavarian creme), and now I feel like I'm going to puke.

Categories: bicycles

4 comments:

Sascha said...

It's your first step into a scarier world. 8 months ago I was eating frozen lean cuisines at home and thinking I was healthy. Now I have a Wedge membership, eat mostly fresh foods or stuff cooked by me. Watch out! It could happen to you too.

Sui Generis said...

If I lived anywhere near Uptown, I would be a Wedge regular. That place rocks!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my body craves spinach and stuff now. Instead of sodas, it craves juices, water and power-aid. Instead of chips and french fry's it craves apples and 'twigs and nuts' bars. Very strange indeed.

John

Nathan said...

I can't even eat Pizza Rolls any more... ;(