SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

Early in the morning our song will rise

I rode bikes with my wife J last night after scoping out the route in the morning. It didn't go as well as I hoped but it wasn't as bad as I feared. I'm not used to having someone with me, and I was nervous and worried about her and couldn't think straight, so I didn't have much fun. Anyway, I did discover where a trail connects so that I can loop around into St. Paul or head out east without too much road biking. So it wasn't a total loss.

I was also looking up stuff to do in St. Paul, since we live so near to the city now, and I'm not that familiar with it. Turns out there just isn't that much going on over here. I've always been more of an Uptown boy myself, and downtown Minneapolis is more fun than downtown St. Paul any day. But so maybe St. Paul isn't as happening as Minneapolis; at least we don't have Somali gangs assualting bicyclists. Heal up and hang tough, Mark.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I'm not real comfortable riding with someone else, either. I'm not sure why...

St Paul definitely is a different town compared to Minneapolis. More laid-back and close early. As for less fun - I suppose it depends on your definition of the word "fun" eh?

Peace.