SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

SG Retro: my memories from 2007


bookshelf spectrum, revisited, originally uploaded by chotda.

It's a good time for reflection. At the end of every year, I like to take a look back and review my exciting adventures, while I prepare for the future. It seems like only yesterday I was writing my recap of 2006 (maybe because I did it in March?). The following are my personal favorite memories from 2007:

  • Graduating from the Citizen Police Academy (I'm still catching up on posts--more to come)
  • NaNoWriMo was my fourth year in a row. In previous years, I dropped out of blogging during the writing process. This November I told my story through Flickr pictures.
  • Sibley Bike Depot moved to a new location just blocks away from my house. Now I have no excuse not to volunteer, or to ride a bike when I do.
  • My job sent me on a brief Vegas vacation.
  • I challenged myself to post once a day throughout October, and I did it.
  • Motorcycle BRC (day one, two, three, 1/2)
  • Our 2nd annual Craftstravaganza was successful.
  • Home brewing cider was fun.
  • Letterboxing is my new favorite outdoor hobby.
Lastly, I post about a lot of "stuff" over the course of the year; cool things that I covet. Most are passing fads that tickle my fancy only momentarily. Some stick around. As of today, these are still a few of my favorite things:

No comments: