SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

Is there a meteorologist in the house?

Can anyone tell me why the hottest days this summer have also been so very windy? I suspect it has something to do with fronts, but I wouldn't know anything about that. Sui Generis always tells the truth and never fronts one bit. So you can believe me when I say that yesterday afternoon's commute was by far the most dangerous, difficult one I've ever done.

But, I did get to do my favorite trick of getting passed by an impatient driver who squealed his tires in a rush to pass me and then catchin up with him a couple of blocks later at the inevitible traffic snarl. I couldn't take it personally, though, because his driving was insane overall.

Man and the heat was so hot I forgot how I planned to end this... I had a nice three-paragraph post all planned out and now it's gone. Oh well... check out this awesome tall bike on Craig's List, instead. Meltdown weather some would say, there's a cure for this disease, go and ride a bicycle, sweat out your impurities.

Categories: bicycles

1 comment:

Sascha said...

Yah! Yesterday's bike commute home sucked ASS! I'm glad my commute is only 3 miles because it was miserable.