SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

Car Craft: the child seat custom AMX

The color of this car was the first thing that caught my eye. It's a different shade from the factory green for American Motor Company. I joked that if I ever buy a muscle car, it will have to be this color because that's the only way my wife would approve of it. Most cars, I snapped a photo and moved on, but I liked this one so much that I took a look inside and saw the best modification of the day.

I don't know much about engines and all that mechanical stuff, but this is something that I can appreciate. I spoke with the owner, who told me that this was a custom design. I can't say enough about how great this is, so I'll let the picture speak for itself. The only drawback to installing this in your car would be that the utility decreases dramatically if you don't have a child to put in it. Maybe by the time their kid outgrows it, I will have a reason to buy it for myself? What do you think honey?

Bonus: here's a look under the hood, in case any car geeks drop by. Shiny!

No comments: