SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

SPC Vendor Feature #2

Of course we love all our vendors equally, but some are more equal than others. We received more than twice as many applications as we had booth space for this year's show. Between my wife and me, we narrowed them down. We picked some because I loved them, some because she did, and some because even though they weren't our cup of tea we knew that somebody else would dig it.

The fair will have something for everyone, but this blog is all about me, so I'm just going to talk about my favorites. I already mentioned it once or twice, but Cricket Syndicate is at the top of my shopping list for Saturday. One-of-a-kind, hand-sewn, box-cut briefs. With that much hyphenation, it's got to be good!

This model is displaying the cut of the under-pants and the fact that they are unisex, which is brilliant, but you can't see the best part: front panels made from recycled t-shirts. What a great idea! Each pair is unique, and you're sure to find something that fits your style (i.e., band, sports team, picture of wolf).

No comments: