SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

By the time I get to phoenix

One of my friends got linework for a backpiece, apparently. She has made up her mind to get it colored in, which is the correct decision. Now she is seeking suggestions for color choices, in the form of a contest.

I submitted the option above (the bird in the upper left is a tattoo that she already had finished). It took me over an hour in Photoshop to complete that whole thing, and I didn't even stay within the lines. This is why tattoo artists charge by the hour. I'm not totally loving all the color placement, but it should give her some helpful ideas, I hope.

If there's one thing I like, it's helping people. And tattoos. And coloring contests.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thanks so much! I love the color work you did. I'm going in today to get it worked on again!