SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

Strong as Ten Regular Men

This morning, it was the soundtrack to Disney's Aladdin. I faced the galloping hordes, a hundred bad guys with Fords, and nearly got trampled twice. But, I made it in safely. Don't worry drivers, keep trying to run me over and I'm sure you'll get me some day, but not today!

On a totally different topic, I wonder who reads this site anymore. I used to have a stat counter but then I lost the password and gave up on it because I checked it obsessively and the low numbers depressed me. Lately I've been feeling altogether too good about myself, so it's time to recommence quantitatively measuring my value as a human being! See you in the visitors summary page!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me too

drvono said...

I'm still here... it's the only way to find out new news about Sui G.

drvono said...

Maybe you should bring back Bob The Golfer.

Nathan said...

You can't shake me! ;)