SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

Bonjusof!

\\\\\\These keyboqrd qre crqwy retqrded(((
hello friend? This is the Sui Generis in the Paris town using his crazy hunt:&peck skillz to bring you a blog post on limited internet time. I,m not so much looking at the screen as i type; so this is the best i can do: today is the last full day for me & j in this country & then we comin home: so ill have lots of photos to share witchall when i get bak at my own conpuuta;
so paris is fun, we drank lots of wine & ate crepes & stuff; !§§
€-600
un, we also travelled out of paris into burgandy, normandy & champagne for more adventiure!! vegetarian restaurants are rare; all the escalators broke; i like the cheap wine optioons!! wine is cheaper than pop; isn;t that nice!
so, i will be bqc w/ the full story when i return & get q better keyboard, almost used up my internet time here§ù*$^¨ççççç
laters

4 comments:

annie said...

Last time I had to use the French-style keyboard for any length of time, it took me a full 3 months to find the apostrophe. But by that time I could type everything except the apostrophe almost as fast as on a regular computer. Have patience, young Jedi, someday you too will be able to type on the crqwy retqrded keyboqrd.

Anonymous said...

cant wait!
>^..^<

Nathan said...

Wine cheaper than soda? Viva la France!

filtersweep said...

There is an internet cafe near Pompidou that also has "English" keyboards- it will save your sanity. Actually, I think most cafes have a few keyboards that are NORMAL ;)