SUI GENERIS punk rock bike shop home-brew art/craft love

The big announcement

You might have guessed by now. There are maybe only three events worthy of such fanfare: a baby, a house, and a Craftstravaganza. We're already doing a Craftstravaganza, so that's clearly not it. And, as my astute friend Aaron J surmised, "you don't have to wait till Thursday to close on a baby, so i'm guessing it's a house." He guessed correctly.

I wasn't going to say anything until it was final, but then my wife announced it via her online methods, so I had to go ahead and say something as well. We were worried of looking foolish if something should fall through, and we almost did lose our financing at the last minute, which was scary. Luckily, everything worked out in the end. After signing about a million things we walked out of our closing this morning with a tiny key that's worth more than my life. Now who wants to help us move?

5 comments:

The Goodfellas said...

hey andy, congratulations! exciting! where's it at?

annie said...

Yay, I guessed right, I'm so smart! ;-) Congratulations! That is super exciting. When do you move?

Sui Generis said...

The plan was for an attempted move this weekend, so we hope the rain will hold off.

ningyo said...

Wow! Post pictures when you move in. I'd like to see.

The Goodfellas said...

andy is a ponce.

:-)